— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA TODAY’s newsroom and any business incentives.
It’s that time of year where you take inventory of everything dad owns and figure out what to get him for Father’s Day—besides a tie.
If you haven’t thought of the perfect gift yet, don’t worry! We at Reviewed take careful notes of the best of the best in categories including headphones, luggage, grills, and more all year round. We’re positive we’ve found the perfect something for even the pickiest fathers out there.
1. For the dad who needs some shut-eye: A memory foam pillow
2. For the jetsetting dad: Long-lasting luggage
3. For the dad with the best hair: Styling cream to keep his locks on lockdown
4. For the dad with a great smile: An electric toothbrush
5. For the dad who pampers his skin: Facial moisturizer
6. For the family chef: A topnotch charcoal grill
Every great chef needs a grill, especially with BBQ season on the horizon. The RiverGrille Stampede aced our tests, as it holds two dozen burgers at a time and features a wide, removable warming rack.
7. For the handyman dad: An electric screwdriver
8. For the active dad: A fitness tracker watch
9. For the dad who rocks well-coiffed facial hair: A beard trimmer
10. For the dad who prefers an old-fashioned shave: A safety razor
11. For the suited-up dad: A handheld steamer
12. For the dad who loves to watch the game in high-def: A smart TV
13. For the dad who enjoys a fresh beer: A home brewing kit
14. For the polished dad: A quality shoe shine kit
You want dad to look great from head to toe, which naturally includes what he wears on his feet. Give him the tools to put his best foot forward with a shoe-shine kit from Brooks Brothers. This one comes with two horsehair brushes, two horsehair daubers, two polishing cloths, and black and brown shoe cream.
15. For the bookworm dad: An e-reader
You don’t have to worry about picking out a book for dad when you get him an e-reader. Dad can download his old favorites and new reads, and have them at the touch of a button. The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite rose through the ranks in our tests because of its great battery life, comfortable brightness settings, and extra features, including a waterproof design and Audible functionality.
16. For the dad who loves cracking open a cold one: A beer fridge
17. For the film-connoisseur dad: A soundbar so he hears the dialogue the first time
18. For the environmentally-conscious dad: A reusable water bottle
19. For the sentimental dad: A pocket photo printer
If dad always directs the family photoshoots on trips and outings, get him a gadget that instantly provides him with a momento. The Prynt Pocket is our top choice of portable printers for the quality photos it produces and the ability to directly connect the printer to the phone without Bluetooth.
20. For the dad with a green thumb: A gardening seat
21. For the on-the-go dad: A pair of wireless headphones
22. For the dad who takes the scenic route: A drone to capture views
23. For the dad who works from home: A standing desk converter
24. For the dad who adds spice to every meal: A hot sauce sampler
25. For the tune-loving dad: A speaker he can take anywhere
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2019/06/03/fathers-day-gift-guide-2019/1334019001/