— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Every day, Amazon has thousands of new deals. But all too often, these offers are not what they appear. There might be an incredible price drop on a product that actually sucks, or maybe the product is great, but the “original price” has actually been inflated to make a $2 discount look like a $50 discount.
To help ensure you are only shopping the best deals, we go through and cherry-pick products we know are worth your time and money. Then we look at price histories to determine just how good each sale actually is, so we can make sure you know about the best options when you’re shopping. Without further ado, here are the five best Amazon deals you’ll find this Thursday.
1. Under $200: The best affordable robot vacuum
If you’re like me (and most people), vacuuming probably isn’t an activity you look forward to. But it feels like the floors are dirty less than a day after you work up a major sweat vacuuming everything. A robot vacuum can help mitigate some of the mess, letting you go longer between deep cleans without having to put in any extra effort.
The eufy RoboVac 11S is the best affordable robot vacuum we’ve ever tested, and right now you can get it for just $180, down from its usual $225. This is about $10 higher than the lowest price we’ve seen, but it’s the best discount they’ve had on this awesome robot vacuum this year. Its best features besides the low price? It’s much quieter than other robot vacuums, and it can pick up more dirt too.
2. Up to $40 off: One of the best tax software options
Tax software has been discounted consistently since late December, but right now H&R Block is even further reduced with most software being half-off. If that’s not a sign to start filing your taxes, then I don’t know what is. H&R Block was one of the best tax software options we’ve ever tested. It’s pretty easy to use and would have earned higher marks on our rankings if it wasn’t for the overly long questionnaire. But if you like answering questions about yourself, these prices are more than worth it.
3. Under $15: The best aromatherapy diffuser
If you want your home to smell delightful, but you’re not a fan of candles or incense, check out the best aromatherapy diffuser we’ve ever tested. We really love that it has a larger than average water reservoir so it can run longer, up to 9 hours continuously or 11 hours on the intermittent setting. But it’s also super affordable at its typical $16, and right now, it’s even more appealing because it’s back down to its lowest price. The small size, slim design, and multi-color light options are icing on the cake of this sweet deal. A lot of our readers have also been snapping up this set of six essential oils to enjoy with their diffusers. It includes lemongrass, peppermint, orange, eucalyptus, lavender and tea tree scents.
4. Under $120: The best Instant Pot ever
Everyone loves the Instant Pot, but if you really want to upgrade your pressure cooking game, you’re going to want to get the Instant Pot Smart WiFi. It’s the best electric-multicooker we’ve ever tested because it was the most efficient, precise, and intuitive model. It comes with a wonderful app that lets you control your cooking from anywhere in your home and choose from pre-programmed recipes, but you can still use the buttons if you’re so inclined.
Right now, it’s at its second lowest price, making it a great time to take the plunge and see what all the fuss is about. Once you try a few recipes, you’ll never want to go back.
5. Under $65: Our favorite electric kettle
I might be addicted to tea. Seriously, I drink at least 3-4 cups a day, and using electric kettle makes it insanely easy to support my hydrating and delicious habit. I used to have this one, which is the best electric kettle we ever tested, and I loved that it beeped to alert me when my water was ready. It’s also got a light-up window so it’s easy to see how much water you’ve got left, and an easy and actually functional button to pop the top open. As someone who’s now using a more affordable model, I can say honestly, spend the extra money to get this one, especially while it’s down to within a few dollars of the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
Other online deals and sales we love
- American Eagle—Take 30% off AE and Tailgate in the Friends and Family Sale.
- AncestryDNA—Get this popular DNA kit for $59 (Save $40) at Ancestry for their St. Patrick’s Day sale.
- Anthropologie—Get up to 40% off spring styles with this flash sale.
- DreamCloud Sleep—Save $200 on all mattresses.
- Houzz—Get up to 70% off rugs, vanities, outdoor furniture an more in the Spring Refresh sale.
- MacBook Air—Get $220 off ($979) at the Google Express Store with the code “RWTIFZ” until 3/8. Limit one use per customer.
- MacBook Pro—Get $200 off ($1,099) at the Google Express Store with the code “NAPMBJ” until 3/8. Limit one use per customer.
- Nectar Sleep—Save $125 on all mattresses and get two free memory foam pillows.
- Puro—The best kids’ headphones, the BT-2000s, are on sale for $70 right now, the lowest price we’ve ever seen and $30 off the usual price.
- Purple—Get a free gift worth $70-$130 with any mattress purchase. You can choose from the Purple pillow, sheets, mattress protector, cushion, or blanket.
- Serta—Get a free box spring or save up to $500 on the Serta iComfort mattress.
- Wayfair—Save up to 65% on upholstery like couches and headboards.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2019/03/07/best-amazon-deals-5-amazing-deals-you-can-get-right-now/3087785002/